Wednesday, October 18, 2006

holiday rush

Yesterday I went to The Christmas Tree Shop. I can't believe that I am new to this enormously popular chain of stores. I think I always assumed that it only sold Christmas themed items, and who wants to shop for Christmas in July? And for reasons beyond my control, I never seemed to make it there during the holiday for which it was named.

All I can say is that this store is now my favorite place! Not only can you get random little decorations, but you can find baskets and boxes and wrapping paper. Cards and gifts and toys. Everything imaginable and all for low, low, LOW prices! What more could you ask for?

Ok, enough of the commercial here. What this trip to the store did for me yesterday was put me in the most festive of moods! I can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas! I am enormously excited about being with the ones I love and fully enjoying the holidays!

xoxo
jocelyn

No comments: