Friday, December 04, 2009

shopping



I wrote an entire post while waiting in line at the Coach store in Wrentham Village Outlets and the moment I finished and was about to post a woman bumped into me (quite aggressively) and I accidentally pressed the back arrow button, thereby erasing my entire post and the last bit of patience I had so determinedly held onto.

Basically, my deleted post stands as a symbol of the craziness I encountered. I do, however, highly recommend looking for discounts this holiday season. It will allow you to make smart financial decisions, keep your wallet full and give you the opportunity to buy more *stuff* for those you love. And seriously, isn't the fun of the holidays opening a whole bunch of surprises?! Wouldn't you rather have a lot of really nice presents to open than one overpriced item?

No comments: